Friday, October 24, 2008























Jessica looks like she has straw for legs.








Last Saturday we went to the apple orchard. Indiana University at Kokomo's Student council was hosting a scarecrow making fundraiser. We had so much fun making the adult size scarecrows. After we got done with them we wondered how we would get them home. Of course we had to make 3 of them. For some odd reason I did not take any pictures of the finished product. We have them sitting outside at home so I will take pictures and post them soon. We also went and picked apples, the girls all had their own bag. They enjoyed it soooo much. They did not want to share with anyone. I sure hope they don't eat all those apples too close together.
I know No pictures of Madison. Well like always she is not with us but someone else. We are not cool. She is starting basketball soon, I will have pictures then.




No comments: